Our December webinar will help you understand and act on requirements.
Do you have the right ingredients for EU MDR labeling?
The EU MDR has enacted some of the most impactful changes in medical device regulation in the past decade. Key provisions within the new regulations specific to labeling present expanded requirements and initiatives towards greater transparency and traceability. The requirements for labeling aren’t relegated to a single section of the EU MDR, but are scattered throughout. This webinar will help you compile, understand, and learn how to act on those labeling requirements.
An intensive review of applicable regulations and processes for implementation and management will ensure a smooth transition for compliance.
Here’s some of what this webinar will cover and clarify with regard to the MDR requirements:
– Additional labeling content
– Key EU UDI requirements
– Bundling multiple changes to minimize impact to operations
– Assessing the impact of label changes on your global registrations
– Brief but critical considerations related to economic operators and responsibilities
– Keys to compliance… in time for the deadline!