It is that time of year again for RAPS Convergence and we cannot wait to join the largest annual gathering of regulatory professionals from around the world. The conference will be held virtually this year from 12-15 September 2021 and we will be joining in the fun with a Q&A style speaking session and a booth featuring premium expert content from this year.
Learn more about our session, booth, and giveaway below and we hope to see you at RAPS Convergence in September!
Panel Discussion/Q&A: Best Practices for Optimizing PMCF/PMPF and Avoiding Notified Body Findings
Monday 13 September 2021
1:30 PM – 2:15 PM EDT
Join our session and have your questions answered live by a panel of former Notified Body (NB) leadership and PMS experts. Panelists in this session will also discuss:
- Best practices for optimizing every element of PMS/PMC/PMPF as it relates to the EU MDR and/or IVDR at your organization
- What typical NB findings have been so far and how interpretations may vary related to PMS requirements
- Strategies to overcome audit findings and gaps in your evidence
- Amie Smirthwaite, PhD, Global VP, Clinical Services, RQM+
- Nancy Morrison, RAC, Executive Director, Regulatory & Quality Consulting Services, RQM+
- Jonathan Gimbel, PhD, Executive Director, Technical Leadership, Clinical & Post-Market Practice, RQM+
- Celeste Maksim, PhD, RAC, Chief of Staff, Clinical & Post-Market Practice, RQM+
- Andrew Tarnaris, MD, Medical Director, RQM+
Following our session, there will be time to Meet the Speakers.
See the session and expanded description on the RAPS Convergence agenda.
Please note panelist information at link may not be up to date.
Virtual Booth #1
Stop by the RQM+ virtual booth to say "hi" using the "Chat Now!" feature for the opportunity to meet our team of experts and featured panelists. Our booth will have new, timely, and free resources made available throughout the conference and tailored specifically for the RAPS Convergence audience. Stop by to learn more about Clinical Evaluation Solutions in our Product Showcase and check out our complimentary expert content.
Here's a sneak peek of resources available at our booth:
- Whitepaper: Biological Equivalence and the EU MDR
- Whitepaper: Three Key Stages – Three Common Pitfalls: Post-Market Clinical Follow-up Under MDR
- IVDR Filtering Tool
- All Expert Content
- Device Advice Podcast
- Be Your Best at RQM+ (Careers)
- Enter for a chance to win our giveaway - more details below!
Our new video will be featured throughout RAPS Convergence! Check it out below to hear why our employees love working at RQM+. Learn more about our open positions and apply today on our Careers page.
You don't want to miss our giveaway this year: one lucky RAPS Convergence attendee will win the Eight Sleep Pod Pro Cover with PerfectFit! The Pod's patented thermoregulation technology upgrades your existing mattress to give you the night of sleep you have been dreaming about. Temperature control, advanced sleep tracking, and a gentle wake up feature are just a few of the reasons why you'll want to enter this giveaway at our RAPS Convergence booth.
Note that we are not affiliated with this product in any way. We just love it.
This prize is valued at $1,645 - $1,945 depending on bed size.